Toy Hauln Hooligans - A forum for Toy Haulers

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Toy Hauln Hooligans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A forum for Toy Haulers In loving memory of Christopher R. Lokken - Rest in Peace Nibbz - April 18th, 1976 to June 2nd, 2007

NOTICE: This Forum IS OFFLINE. New Forum Here!

------ Attention: This Forum DOES Contain Adult Material! ------
------ Notice: You must be logged on to view FULL content. ------

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Ohv Areas
jws
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 04:42 AM

USA #1

Group: Accepted
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Hockymom63 @ Jan 29 2008, 08:56 PM)

I did the ride to the pinnacles............

I think you are talking Trona Pinnacles..... I am talking Pinnacles OHV area in Arrowhead smile.gif

Click Me >>>> Pinnacles Pics

Next time you ride through Sterling canyon from Sterling campground just past the water on your left will be a forest trail - the opening is only bike wide but is pretty well marked 122 Tejon trail try going up that trail for a while if you dont like it just turn around. Tejon is fairly easy there are a few small rocks going up but the trail is pretty wide with no cliff riding stuff like going up East frazier smile.gif
Hockymom63
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:43 PM

I gotta get a fuck'n life

Group: HooliGIRL
Member No.: 1,567

Lol yeah
those are the only pinnacles i know! So can we get the big ole TH to the arrowhead pinnacles?????
Damn those pics are cool!!! Reminds of of the kind of riding we did back home! (connecticut)
So now i really would like to get the big ole toy hauler up there!! oh hell if we cant i wouldnt mind tenting!!
derwud
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:52 PM

That's Mr. Dipshit to you Honey Lips

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Hockymom63 @ Jan 30 2008, 01:43 PM)
Lol yeah
those are the only pinnacles i know! So can we get the big ole TH to the arrowhead pinnacles?????
Damn those pics are cool!!! Reminds of of the kind of riding we did back home! (connecticut)
So now i really would like to get the big ole toy hauler up there!! oh hell if we cant i wouldnt mind tenting!!

I've seen some big trailers up there, but I've only been up there for day rides..
jws
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 02:14 PM

USA #1

Member No.: 6

The upper staging area is big enough for a dozen or so big trailers smile.gif
Hockymom63
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 03:59 PM

well i would love to check it out!!!
is it the same road as big bear? I will need some valium first!!!
I wanted to go ride at kennedy meadows in the lower sierras cant do it cried on the way down and wanst hauling a huge TH.
Was there a few years back and there were some dirtbikes up there looked like they were having a blast.
Would love to have somewhere to go in the summer,Our dumb asses still go to the dez huh.gif
Hockymom63
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 04:05 PM

QUOTE (derwud @ Jan 30 2008, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE (Hockymom63 @ Jan 30 2008, 01:43 PM)
Lol yeah

I've seen some big trailers up there, but I've only been up there for day rides..

Just a day trip? i cant do that anymore if i go its got to be a minimum of 2 nights and even then dont talk to me on the day we have to leave i am pretty pissed about it! rolleyes.gif
jackxclan
  Posted: Feb 21 2008, 06:23 PM

Proud inventer of the Hooligan Face Plant

Member No.: 385

QUOTE (DigzDodge @ Jan 27 2008, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (jackxclan @ Jan 27 2008, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (jws @ Jan 27 2008, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (jackxclan @ Jan 27 2008, 04:55 PM)
Jeff there are stupid people everywhere. When the heat rolls in i still ride. Besides fucking pismo, Gorman is about the only choice. I camp in one spot and its quite i ride over the hills out back the morons dont have the skills to get there. And i dont think they want to doing donuts in camp makes em happy. But i dont camp at those camps.
your right FUCK MEHICO

Arrowhead, Big Bear, KM, Piutes and Los Padres Forest are all in the 70's durring the summer. Get off the chick bike and I will show you some fun ass 18" wide single track you will feel like you have died and gone to heaven tongue.gif

Damn now i have to give up my golf cart dream and get 2 wheels huh.gif

My FAT azz cant ride on 4....................my wife makes me stay in camp with my big wheel...LOL......I could get lost in the back side of Gorman anytime. I'm the dumbass that stays in the wash and around camp like Jax said.

That sounds more like it tongue.gif
jackxclan
Posted: Apr 27 2008, 09:39 PM

Proud inventer of the Hooligan Face Plant

Member No.: 385

ha ha ha ninja.gif
« Next Oldest | Links | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Active User Color Legend

| Admins | Moderators | Accepted | Confirmed Members | Members | Awaiting Authorization | Banned |

Donate to the Hooligan's AD-Free fund:

Donate to the Lauren Lokken fund, support Chris Lokken's Daughter:

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive
Images posted on this forum may be reproduced in print in industry magazines or flyers. By posting images here, you agree to this stipulation, and wave any DRM. Please contact s@ndm@n for information on publications we have relationships with.